Wednesday, April 15, 2020

@Poland

Your people have completely sold you out. They sold you out and they sold me out along other eastern European politicians. For selling you and world out, they believed I will bail you out by doing what  have done and will continue to do. This is what this case is all about. This is why MK Ultra scenario for both sides.


Have they had choice !!???? It doesn't matter because tomorrow will judge you(including myself) upon your actions of today. 

I will continue to fight for the right thing despite all and you can whatever you are pleases you.

Know that certain people took special interests in this deal...they earned a lots of money for your compliance with evil and they alone know its wrong !!! I don't think most of you got much out of all this, I far bellow less than nothing. This is what this is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment