Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Uyghur Mihrigul Tursun was involved in my MK Ultra case - came for a visit to city of Novo mesto in Slovenia

 Was in my room and spoke to me in presence of other Uyghurs as well as Americans on Chinese human rights("DENAZIFICATION") violations https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mihrigul_Tursun 


Related to "As far as Chinese involvement in my "MK Ultra" case since 1995(almost day 1), one demanded via use of violence from me native Slovenian absolute compliance with Serbian war on Croatia, Bosnia, and even against my own country"


WHAT "DENAZIFICATION" LOOKS LIKE IN REALITY !!!!



WHAT UYGHURS AND OTHER MINORITIES NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WEST - UPDATED ON MARCH 12TH, 2023

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/repeated-chinese-billionaires-were-and_10.html

2 comments:

  1. I tested positive for HSV-2 a few months ago. At first, yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, there’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Dr. Azu natural herbal medication which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 Negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV free. I’m so glad that I found you Dr. Azu. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his Whats App Contact for fast communication +2347087313747 OR  Email:dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone. Dr. Maggi Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Maggi cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finished he sent me the herbs which I took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there. I could not believe that I was confirmed HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today I am so happy because I'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Maggi. Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Maggi herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. You can reach him by email, I strongly recommend him to anyone out here looking for a cure.Contact Dr Maggi via email: drmaggiherbalhome@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on+1(917) 979-6387.

    ReplyDelete