Sunday, April 10, 2022

As far as Chinese involvement in my "MK Ultra" case since 1995(almost day 1), one demanded via use of violence from me native Slovenian absolute compliance with Serbian war on Croatia, Bosnia, and even against my own country

 China became involved in war crimes on Balkans clearly in 1998 when almost, but not as drastic identical situation took place with one against people of Kosovo(Albanians) at United Nations https://www.armscontrol.org/act/1998-03/arms-control-today/un-security-council-approves-arms-embargo-yugoslavia 

Serbia used Russia to get to me through Slovenia(via UDBA in Slovenia) and since 1996 when US no longer wanted Russian crime against me, Russia desperately ran for DIPLOMATIC assistance(told ALSO in our house infront of others means is also on tape) for the sake of CONTINUATION of hijacking from Miami, Florida to its best friend known as China. China committed against me along with Russia a Mount Everest of crime against me and this since 1995.


No comments:

Post a Comment