Sunday, April 10, 2022

@Chris Rock(The rocky Rock) - he won't speak on controversial Oscars slap 'until I get paid,' report says

Okay then, come here(you were both involved in MK Ultra with two original police officers which allways attended Grammy awards - M(charged with)WHAHAHAHA TALKING ABOUT LOS ANGELES not that other "I fix yaheheh you wanted" via Oscars - now thats ALREADY a slap okay from this end - those involved know the trick was to trick me saying about police at Grammy awards while orchestrating incident at Oscars - was warned ahead of your self inflicted disaster) and I will slap you just the way you like and thennnnn ifFF(hahaha - do you see a little green man laughing)FFFF you will still want(only then brother and I will make sure by double asking you after slap because I never would want to hurt your feelings as pain comes and leaves, but emotions last life time),  I will pay you https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-rock-said-wont-speak-195031643.html 

You can also pay me first(before slap) and then I will pay you ;) This way you get paid either way(we can ink in writing) even if we don't convince anyone and I also know you are reasonable man - not many guys allow themselves to be slapped like Will Smith and you did...

This about it, except THE slap you can take it all the way back to Holly wood. We have wood behind house as well AND as you all know...okay now. 

ps. I shouldn't say this but they have it in every candy store in earth, in case you wouldn't like my slap I would also refund you all your money - the slap down-payment. Yeah its written in fine letters...and its truth. Not the smallest


The Grammy Awards have been held at multiple locations throughout the years. In 1971 the Grammy Awards had its first live telecast and therefore had its own sole venue each year for the telecast. From 1963 to 1970 the Academy aired a TV special annually called "The Best On Record" which highlighted the awards dinners. Since 2000, the Grammy Awards have been held most years at Crypto.com Arena located in Downtown Los Angeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment