Saturday, January 1, 2022

ALL INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA - French Ambassador to Slovenia, Mrs Florence Ferrari(entire French embassy since beginnings - they did some work on building and some embassy employees that left I would still meet back France - in particular one lady who loved me and was supportive to the end), CEO of Groupe Renault-Revoz d.d., Mr Kaan Ozkan and Mr Francois Delion, Managing Director of Renault Nissan Adriatic

ALL INVOLVED. From Mr Francois Delion's early 2014 beginnings in Novo mesto when he still(I don't know if he still does) resided infront of factory in Novo mesto to Mrs Ferrari with whom I was inloved under MK Ultra for some 20 years - whenever I was brought to  French embassy in Ljubljana at least !!???? Mr Kaan Ozkan that goes back to perhaps 2006 and since...


It was in fact Mr Kaan Ozkan who loved me unconditionally - he could have never ever get enough of me👀😂 between car and ladies, he chose me...he stated, "forget it, not car not her I just want him"...
Ja...


Now I know it was you...



No comments:

Post a Comment