Tuesday, October 6, 2020

It would be under my honor to submit(equal therefore) complain to "EU Court for Human Rights" even that Czech republic as is today is unworthy of anything more than German court to equal one with United Nations

Under personal honor as I am not about to equal one with United Nations.  EU Court is a no court for normal person if from eastern Europe https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/will-charge-andrej-babishbabis-with.html

UN will be the one I will complain too. I'll let Czech republic to complain to German court against one another and me instead(the two are made for one another). Its why they are inside of the EU after all.


You are just a CIA boy(on their playlist) as you alone have stated Trump would secure you even safe stay in US if you had to run from your "beloved" Czech republic. I believe now.





No comments:

Post a Comment