Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Who was Ukrainian who left back to Ukraine with his wife after ruining me equipment in this very hostel

23 years old individual when one got involved in my MKultra case and who even tried himself at mentioned employer in Zgierz briefly at age probably 29 if its to believe at all(ONE OF SHIZOID IMITATORS USED BY SYSTEM TO COMPEL VICTIM INTO TOTAL BRAINWASH TILL ONE FALLS DOWN BRAIN-DEAD AAS IS WALKING IN SHOES OF ANOTHER SUPPOSEDLY UNLUCKY INDIVIDUAL).

Was a number one expert on writing complain in proper Polish language(very complain about the very car I am writing right now) up to date(no more a you can imagine). Did helped me to learn about Dnipro where he studied and perhaps even Zaporizhzhia(I didn't go over yet as I have no time) - he is from Zaporizhzhia. Yeah, he took off once I pointed finger at him just s he promised would(did such stuff for one to quietly take other abuse - to comply with b.s., but is not like that here).


According to leader of the group located in my room(MKultra), nothing would ever even come for me and whole case would be only used for blackmailing foreign politicians.

You see this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment