Thursday, April 2, 2020

Trump asked me if I will submit to him if he beats them all and his son in law Kuschner Jared

gestured I cite, "you will say no and I will kill get the right to you".

Didn't mean him, but neonazi plan for which they have used me. Car supposedly would serve as purpose of triggering psychiatrists in Poland against me via court(regardless of amount of proofs in my hands is what I was told) what would compel me out of the country preferably to Israel - its where most important war would be playing out(already is).

Well, I have no intentions whatsoever to leave Poland at any time/if ever at all.

@US Government as per death penalty...you will add to the list Donald Trump, Ivanka, Jr., and Eric also name Jared.



Nobody does or talks to me that way. Its either I along with humanity or you, but not both.

No comments:

Post a Comment