Friday, April 8, 2022

TURNED INTO DRAFT, BUT NOW HERE TO STAY/ BLACK CRIME KEEPS HUNTING ME: Black American Peace Corps involved in my case engaged in nothing but crime against me and did have support for one from INTERNATIONALLY ISOLATED EXTORTED Ukraine too

@US Government - I do stuff like this to boost your criminal goals(chances) against me.  Will also serve as response to nomination of Ketanji Jackson to US Supreme court https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/with-14-of-ukraine-in-hands-russia.html earlier today.



CHURCH IS UP FROM WHEREVER HE IS IN USA AND ATLANTA GIRL HANNAH CAME TO TO SLOVENIA IN THIS HOUSE THIS ROOM WITH DEMAND TO MARRY ME IN 2008 OR EVEN 2010...

This very black individual was fair enough to state me on opportunity afterwards(OUTSIDE OF THE CHURCH - they are Godly in church and less goodly outside of one) will only pack once he gets to Ukraine, but will have to do the hard part and come...

If it was for MK Ultra ONLY, I never ever would support Ukraine just as I rejected Russia...and while I separate MK Ultra with real life, I will not allow CRIME TO ENTER MY LIFE IN REAL TIME VIA MK ULTRA NOT FOR THE SAKE OF BLACK LIES MATTERS NOR UKRAINE OR OTHERS INVOLVED.

They are powered by BLACK supremacy issues just as nazi Germany was. Yes, they knew about war on Ukraine coming and whom to serve how and have hunted me even through Ukraine along their masters....

NOT ONLY HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS, BUT ALL THE WAY TO UKRAINE FOR WHICH AMERICAN BLACKS KNEW WAR IS COMING, THEY STICKED THEIR NOSES AGAINST ME THERE TOO....THEY LOBBIED UKRAINIAN POLITICIANS FOR THEIR SAKE.

Related to post which I used to disregard myself in for the sake of so called "denazification" issues in Ukraine - those who are no good for themselves can't be good for anyone https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/its-tough-like-thiswith-attitude-to-get.html I don't care what Germany had to do with it or paid to get racism going against me or whatever - all I know is what I recall and obviously what I see is infront of me....

Its tough like this(with attitude) to get anywhere really: Involved in MK Ultra was Detroiter and Doctor M. Dujon Johnson - with all the Ukrainian brides you see on video(seriously - when I return next time I marry them all at once leaving him one "only").

He told me had hard time recalling memories on me when meeting me in Ukraine, but I feel like would join one on his task in Ukraine....hope will meet you again. 

@M. Dujon Johnson - Thank you for your service sir - comments bellow don' reflect any of his views. Just some random NATIVE WALL-MART shoppers from lalalalnd...

P.s. I know you all gonna bitch me for it, but I wouldn't mind to meet her again :))))
She was inside of this very house in city of Novo mesto - I would allow her to even discriminate me.....

Detroiter and Doctor M. Dujon Johnson says he really connected with Ukrainians and still has several friends in the country after serving in the Peace Corps there from 2018 to 2020. He's leaving on Thursday to join his Ukrainian friends. They all plan to fight together.


AND THE LIST OF NEGATIVES WITH EXCEPTION TO FEW POSITIVES....


Empress Eve
If " go sit down somewhere " was a person 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hide 2 replies
Milton Gloster
🤦🏿‍♂️😂😂😂😂
Mattman Key
Real Talk...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
R McElhaney
As long as he's not an official member of the USA military, Russia can't complain that the USA has troops fighting in Ukraine.
anton mclouglin
This guy is going to put his life on the line for people who don't like him, yet has he done the same thing for his own people?
Yo Broke 23
This guy is moist. where is his family? 🦝 Fighting for Racists.🤷🏿‍♂️ Let him walk himself into the abyss .
ABDUL SHARIF
He loves Ukraine more than the Community that he is from...He is a fool
Hide reply
D. F Johnson
Yes, a SUPER fool. He probably has a Ukranian woman (or man) over there
Brianna Johnson
He love his oppressors
MsAng Thrope
He reminds me of that one guy that just had to go to that uncontacted island to try to do missionary work. Know when to fight and know when to mind your business. He's super religious,he should know not to test God like that.
cuzwudu
They got another one
landon hill
This fool don't know the language around him... Duck, get down, what your back.. 🤔
Tango Mango The Third
lol 😆 🤣 what's he going to do assist in holding iv lines
D. F Johnson
He's one of the HOUSE ones.
Munkuikizi
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
E3kTheCat
This is corn pop
ABDUL SHARIF
Ukraine is not any friend of any Black Person in the World ...Look how they treated Afrikans.
JOE BLOWS
😂🤣👎🏻🤣 you can tell he voted for Biden . Derp derp
Hide reply
GoGreen1977
Yeah, good for him! Trump would give Putin a big kiss.
Richard Raymond
Thank you Dr Johnson! You Sir are a true hero
Jerry Sowik
God bless you Dr. Johnson




No comments:

Post a Comment