Sunday, April 10, 2022

THE ONE WHO INCITED CHINA INTO INVASION OF TAIWAN WAS NO OTHER THAN MILAN KUČAN: China must be kept at extremelly close NATO range - calling Ukraine a nazi state is a crime against humanity

For stated above, US Government as well as other can and hopefully will provide audio recordings from our house in Novo mesto. Xi Jinping had a special MKUltra plan in respect to my case for which he claimed will yield one Taiwan and its why I shouldn't interfere...upon Taiwan occuptaion, Xi Jinpeng claimed would recognize my case as China would become blacklisted by global economy/trade...

3 days ago is when Kučko tried to use village politician Ivo Medved(completed 10 grades of school and was used by Kučan Pahor for violent brainwash in respect to Russia and China knowing from side of the Kučan that two will not make it through, but with idea to pull me under the water along with him) to remind me of threats in respect to China I cite one, "IF I WILL NOT SIDE AT LEAST WITH CHINA BLAH BLAH" was the last desperate Milan Kučan Borut Pahor Miroslav Berger attempt to pull dirty trick...
China - the biggest threat to humanity.

While I like Chinese people, I STRICTLY REJECT XI JINPING'S FASCISM toward rest of the world and am distancing myself from all my previous views.

WHAT UYGHURS ARE TO CHINESE, UKRAINIANS ARE TO _____

WHO IS CLOSER TO NAZIFICATION !!???? UKRAINE OR CHINA AND RUSSIA !!?????

  1. denazification, de-Nazificationnoun

    social process of removing Nazis from official positions and giving up any allegiance to Nazism

    "denazification was a slow process"

    Synonyms:
    de-Nazification


WHEN 1% ENDANGERS 99% - CHINA

12 MILLION IMPOVERISHED(GENOCIDED) UYGHURS THREATENS EXISTENCE OF 1.4 BILLION CHINESE....ONLY IN CHINA !!!

WHAT IS NAZISM - WHAT IS FASCISM !!!????

WHICH IS THE MOST FASCIST HATEFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD !!????


CHINA - POWERED BY HATRED AND LIES !!!!



WHAT UYGHURS AND OTHER MINORITIES NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT WEST - UPDATED ON MARCH 12TH, 2023

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/03/repeated-chinese-billionaires-were-and_10.html

3 comments:

  1. Natural herbs have cured so many illness that drugs and injection cant cure. I've seen the great importance of natural herbs and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I read people's testimonies online on how they were cured of herpes, HIV, diabetics etc by DR. Enato herbal medicine, so I decided to contact the doctor because I know nature has the power to heal anything. I was diagnosed with Herpes virus for the past 3 years but DR. Enato cured me with his herbs and I referred my aunt and her husband to him immediately because they were both suffering from HIV but to God be the glory, they were cured too .I know it is hard to believe but I am a living testimony. There is no harm trying herbs. He is also a spell caster,he casts spells to restore broken marriages and good luck spells to prosper and excel in life.Contact DR. Enato on his email ; dr.enatoherbalcure@gmail.com call or WhatsApp (+2348071351544) or his website https://drenatoherbalcure.simdif.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tested positive for HSV-2 a few months ago. At first, yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, there’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Dr. Azu natural herbal medication which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 Negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV free. I’m so glad that I found you Dr. Azu. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his Whats App Contact for fast communication +2347087313747 OR  Email:dr.azuherbalhome@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the physicians said there is no cure for HSV 2!!! I am telling you today that DR.UMA cure HSV 2 with his herbal medicine and once you get cured you are cured forever it is never reversible, I have been suffering for this deadly disease called HSV 2 for more than a 2years and lost all hope because my doctor says there is no cure for HSV 2. Brethren I saw a testimony on the internet on how DR.UMA cure HSV, Hepatitis etc with his herbal medication and an email and whatsapp to contact him was also displayed, I thought this was joke but I decided to contact him and he replied telling me not to worry that my problem is over . DR.UMA sent me a herbal medication to drink for one month but after only 2weeks I felt strange and I went to my doctor and he confirmed me negative. He can help you too. Contact him via email...dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail.com WhatsApp +2347035619585. He is capable of curing HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV, HSV1&2, LOSS OF TASTE AND SMELL, of all kinds, DIABETES,FIBROID, PREGNANCY and so many other infections.

    ReplyDelete