Monday, April 11, 2022

I don't want to be seen as MK Ultra mannequin of people who observe entire humanity(what they would prefer for all of us) through eyes of MK Ultra slave owners

Sacrificed through 28 years long ritual of death for the sake of some unreal cause, so those could apologize crime against me and millions of others. On the list of torture, Ukraine was listed by those who butchered me as the last one at no wonder...100% not to help me as they claimed me nor from what I have seen to Ukrainian nation https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/we-can-call-it-amerobritishrussogerman.html its how they wash their hands full of guilt with real human blood before taking on next https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/from-my-point-of-view-joe-bidens.html heard nothing, saw nothing project...

And to make myself clear - this was not any MK Ultra case...this was beginning with day 1 a plain sadistic murderous backstabbing torture without any limitations to abuse/torture/ crime whatsoever. So murderous that often times participants from highest circles begun to confuse themselves on who was who while lying with idea to excuse crime how I was deadlier than war for Falklands islands etc.

Yes, I walked a lot through shadow of death but its difficult to survive you all.

Rewarding - thanking killers for killing me is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment