Wednesday, April 13, 2022

From here on, it should be really easy to get me in the grave mother told me under "MK Ultra" while pointing me at bred you see

Its when I am already dead according to her account from "MK Ultra"...she never purchased "America" bred in my life time - its her first and they begun to produce one in Slovenia I was told in 2018 or so specially for this occasion - nobody buys one. Director or owner of the company was involved in it as well.

Other goodies - "food supply"



Cheese...allways was as seen here or with higher fat in one.

Filled(two copy I used) with GREEN filth on the bottom and left in storage as idea was for me to go and purchase my own. Psychiatrist Kapš was burdened mentally(challenged) with what cup I would purchase for myself....I hand wash even clothing and clean dishes area after her. She didn't dispute after challenging her on issue.






No comments:

Post a Comment