Saturday, April 9, 2022

Aleš Hojs(Minister of the Interior) claimed me in 2019 during hijacking from Polish Zgierz hostel(or immigration center) on how he no longer could watch me(that he felt sorry for me) complain about my blood pressure lack of sleep problems so one ordered tooth to be damaged further to degree tooth filling would break away

 


UPDATED ON JULY 28TH, 2022 AS SEEN ON PHOTO IT WAS AND IS ALL ABOUT REGULAR LYMPH NODES CANCER ISSUE https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/07/kate-athlete-2-of-2-who-how-and-why.html...DEADLY SURE ENOUGH, BUT STILL NOT FATTY LIVER ISSUE WITH WHICH THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED ME AS WELL.

OLD POST WHICH MUST STAY ON HERE TO WITNESS ABOUT DEGREE OF MK ULTRA CRIME.



So that I could go to dentist. Individual serves in political party of Janez Janša, but as I stated was/is in Milan Kučan's pocket just as his political party boss


With this very act of crime, Hojs not only have admitted to have had my tooth infected for the sake of torture during which I was brainwashed FOR NO LESS THAN PRIOR 23 YEARS(from 1995 to 2017) to blame blood pressure sound in head with theories of anywhere from ultrasound attacks, deodorant sticks, gland nodes cancer, internal organs failure which I have not spoken about much(I did about liver cirrhosis with which they also brainwashed me), and all the way to brain cancer.

Hojs stated to me above mentioned inside of our house in 2019. Final breaking of tooth was done at Novljan's dental office in 2019(brainwashed how tooth will explode itself via Bluetooth release of capsule inside if tooth which will eat away tooth's wall and I will be capable to visit dentist) with what I stated was expected upon return from Poland INCLUDING according to Novljan with my tooth possibly still intact for which Novljan told me will tell me can't be repaired and even use if I will write stated as proof against me https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/dentist-novljan-targeted-with-same.html...tooth still didn't break off completely

INFECTION DONE IN 2017, HOWEVER, DELIBERATELY LEFT UNTREATED(its what they played for 25 years, but always treated infections after sealing wound) WITH NOTHING MORE FILLING OVER ONE AND WHAT YOU SEE ABOVE.

AT "ZDRAVSTVENI DOM NOVO MESTO"(GENERAL HOSPITAL) AND WHICH I HAVE NOT VISITED IN REAL TIME YET AND WHERE THEY HAVE ALSO TREATED INFECTION WHENEVER NOVLJAN NO LONGER COULD ASSIST AS MY REPEATED TOOTH INFECTION DETERIORATED OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS, YOUNG DENTIST REPEATEDLY TOLD ME COMING PROCEDURE AS FIRST BLOCKING INFECTION WHAT COULD LAST EVEN FEW DAYS AND THEN DO DENTAL REMOVAL AND WHATEVER...

THE WORST PART ABOUT IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW IS NOT INJURY ITSELF OR SUFFERING. ITS THAT EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT CRIME AND WHAT MAKES SLOVENIA AS NATION AS STATE TO ME ILLEGITIMATE - CRIMINAL BEYOND HUMAN  IMAGINATION AND WHAT BRINGS US TO YEAR 1995/1996 WHEN ALL BORUT PAHOR DREAMED ABOUT WAS TO MAKE ME HATE MY OWN COUNTRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND LEAVE IT FOR GOOD WITH OFF COURSE WITH MOST SEVERE INJURY(heart related problems or some other issue as long as I would spent life in misery). ALEŠ HOJS JUST AS NOVO MESTO MAYOR MACEDONI WAS/IS DEEPLY IN POCKETS OF BUCKINGHAM PALACE'S ROMANOVS FROM LONDON - PUTIN BASICALLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment