Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Why Putin chose Z and how one got an idea for one already back in 2003...

Putin while blaming me for being nazi, "assumed" that my emails such as zzzzmotto@yahoo.com etc.(many were directed toward joke such as sleep not what Putin depicted infr to of others when holding me drugged claiming how he realized I am using Z

in my emails and just how brilliant my mind is)
were related to German SS which public use was/is prohibited. And since Putin didn't want to look like nazi(its a role Putin and Kremlin assigned to me through beatings infrnot of partisan memorials where brought hijacked from USA and which commenced as fist in Slovenia in 1995 and went on since throughout entire eastern Europe - Putin wanted well known issue to become part of me, so he could use me as his scapegoat infront of the world and destroy Ukraine and Baltic states through one) , but was about to engage in exactly same activity, he came up with Z. Angela Merkel can confirm here stated as so can Macron and others...all other variation are simply a bullshit Putin's excuse/a regular lie. Vladimir Putin is a lunatic, a terrorist and a war criminal.


Due to work I did, I have had hundres of email accounts...all of which were with frenzy ransacked on each occasion by CIA and two kids at the time - Harry and William...its the first thing they would always do - each time they hijacked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment