Saturday, March 5, 2022

MK ULTRA AND WILL USE ONE AS PROOF: Youtube's "T.i.’s and God" profile knew just as Scotty Kilmer knew about my car being destroyed decade+ ahead, about my tooth - information which comes as extremelly helpful to Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor team who would commit crimes and then introduce in them internmational society through busines deals(as long as you knew, and have done nothing about it according to the two, you are just as guilty as perpetrator)

 Because of shooting Nevada news today in Las Vegas https://news.yahoo.com/7-people-shot-1-fatally-142436367.html, I can tell Mr. T.i.’s and God's channel owner was attending college/university in 1997/1998 - its how American psychologist Daniel Rex Smith bummed into the two when walking throughout some parking lot - probably right along the University of Nevada, Las Vegas...there is even a strong possibility he moved up there from Miami Beach/Fort Lauderdale in 1995/1996 to settle life


there with white American female involved in MK Ultra. Something he dated off and on for 2 years according to my memories toward his last semester(I think since 1999 when he also commenced job) or so and split with her in 2001 to occasionally visit one another - begun to jump in bed with some Latina chick and became a problem in area as was hinting down college chicks - was as such pushed out of ...he didn't attend University of Nevada, but was returning on opportunity when Smith bombed into one in 1997/1998 from library where he would do his studying with what probably was male roommate. His location withing university was located in Science and Engineering building as far as studies - main location. He became certified fire inspector - has at least two year engineering degree(most likely bachelors - 4 year) according to my memory and commenced employment as state worker since 2001(upon his graduation - what he wanted due to job stability is what he claimed me as I had other bigger plans for him - much bigger plans of my own as I liked one, and at this point I am also 100% he moved up there from Miami - Hialeah Airport area where his mom and dad, BROTHER AND SISTER used to live in house - next to transferring me from Nevada to California, he would also return to visit them with me and its why case mattered to one as much - he is half Cuban). From area near campus where he was pushed from, he moved into vicinity of Team Jesus MMA(3930 Cambridge St, Las Vegas, NV 89119) where he begun to praise Jesus 24/7 in hope for college chicks whom he continued to secretly😈😈😈😈😈🤘🤣😽😘 admire on the side and in hope and hope and hope FOR JUST ONE to somehow make wrong turn on their way to university and accidentally fall into his bed(he got two as far as I can recall, but I took them away from him as he wouldn't want to give me either one - you see he lost two or perhaps even three because of one😈)...

His locations included many apartments but I outline right here few of his main locations. 

 
Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/02/neighbor-andrej-uhl-guaranteed-me.html IT WASN'T ONLY NEIGHBOR ANDREJ UHL WHO INSISTED WILL DESTROY MY CAR IN THE FUTURE INFRONT OF THE HOUSE, BUT ALSO CHOIR OF LOCAL MECHANICS AND AMERICAN AUTO MECHANIC SCOTTY KILMER(Pope Francis #2): Neighbor Andrej Uhl guaranteed me engine failure on this car how I wouldn't even made it to postal office and back if purchasing one
 
He changed many apartment locations because as was told to help me locate his whereabouts from past. Schwarzenegger(according to one) helped him get places through local leasing/rental companies.
 
 
2001/2002
 
 
Became his location in 1999-
 
 He and his friend moved on this location in 1997/1998 as the second location

And while "T.i.’s and God" NEVER LIVED IN Siegel Suites Swenson apartment complex https://news.yahoo.com/7-people-shot-1-fatally-142436367.html , he would take me often times to his Hispanic FEMALE friend(very much interested in me at the time) who used to live up on the third floor there...and to meet others involved in so called MK Ultra case.
 
I wanted one to move in here as was nice when compared to his place, but he declined as determined to stay on assisted $500 per month rental budget. Schwarzenegger told me he tried to get more $$$$, but it didn't go :)))) I don't blame one as I am same sort of seed. According to others, place was not as nice as I claimed and insisted, but at his place idiots were and his apartment was on a sunny hot side of the building vs his female friend whose place was in a shade...
 
 
 
 
 ABOUT NEVADA "SHOUTING" OR SHOOTING...

Nikki Paskevicius moved to Las Vegas in 2004 from New York state area(east Coast) and settled since as librarian as far as I recall(or perhaps assisting poor I think more likely assisting poor as I turned her into social warrior -  works for state in a small bureau house unless they relocated her to bigger building which I think they did in 2010) - beauty originally family wise originates from Baltic states probably Latvia.

Siegel Suites Swenson apartments became also short rentals after entire sent of rental properties was renovated(just cosmetically arraigned for sale - pointed etc. with exception of Siegel Suites Sahara location and another one which always were kept in exceptional condition) and sold to Jewish Real estate investors who became a co partners with original Swanson in year 2000. Jewish Siegel Real Estate business originates in Philadelphia/Pittsburgh area - east coast ;)

While Maria Gusman was great looking lady(also has daughters and plenty grandkids as a result), there was another female involved for which "T.i.’s and God" claimed me was not part of his legacy and that someone else was on picture as well...


Strange as I also feel was old man who owned this unit and so it could be that place was used for quickies during his absence(he traveled to another location to visit his divorced wife and kids and its when🙈🙉🐒 would happen - he passed away in 2013 I think and his son took over I think )...this Hispanic older man became divorced in 2002, I think.


Lamar Isaac, a Las Vegas Strip hotel porter, always was around this place this location....the one who rescued Lamar Isaac was no other than Arnold Schwarzenegger after I lumbasted one under MK Ultra. Arnold Schwarzenegger eventually got Lamar Isaac a job in 2002(perhaps even 2004, but Schwarzenegger sworn to me he will help one and its how I landed Arnold Schwarzenegger in State of California's governor's chair at his request to screw few more people so those could be helped and he could get his share - Schwarzenegger was my partner under MK Ultra till I realized in 2012 was destined to death by all parties involved - its when hell broke out from my end as I didn't and never ever will let go) at new company company's owned hotel...his governor campaign as Schwarzenegger alone can tell, started in Las Vegas.



 
 
 
 
 I NEVER EVER SUPPOSEDLY WAS IN LAS VEGAS IN MY LIFE TIME
 
 
 
 
 

JOKE which I will delete so laugh while you can >>>>>Perhaps "T.i.’s and God" was the one who threw bricks on their(college/university girls) bike helmets as was reported something like this went on in area and girls scratched their heads at the time a lot  - perhaps something for Nevada state to think about. And because chicks were more and more scarce, he turned more and more to bible in search for Jesus and by mistake(just like city of Las Vegas) begun to believe he found one in me(or that he will find one HAHAHA), so you already know what that was all about and how it went...<<<<JOKE and will be deleted

No comments:

Post a Comment