Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Azerbaijan should remain vigilant in face of Armenian aggression - Israel counted to make good impression on Muslim world via this conflict and things from within(once recognized) can turn in a totally opposite direction at just about any time

Whole thing from Armenian side seemed as a sort of trade for which top leadership knew will end with defeat(Armenia knew about Israeli drone sales to Azeris - why risk defeat then). They also talked about second coming conflict and this would be detrimental one, so don't be so sure about everything.

@Armenia - nothing personal, but your government went far too far in respect to my case alone:

Here is how my original stance in respect to Armenia looked like(NO MORE) till I pulled out what too place against me personally https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/turkey-and-iran-against-tiny-armenia-i.html just so you will understand who cooked whole thing and why I changed view drastically. This was published what you can see yourself on October 15th, 2020 or more than a month ago - it was my first article on Armenia on what I have not published anything - I instead begun to evaluate my acquaintances.


No comments:

Post a Comment