Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Armeni terrorist didn't only pose in Slovenian city of Novo mesto where brought in 2003 next to me(he opened also banking account here); US government involved one into my job search once they blacklisted me on job market

 I was shocked to learn that terrorist I was talking to when applying for work at one of the companies was individual you can hear on audio recording - at the time of our conversations in Poland, he had a great lack of English communication skills. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/armeni-terrorists-were-taking-photos.html

ENTIRE SLOVENIAN GOVERNMENT KNEW ABOUT TERRORIST - FROM NOW'S PRESIDENT BORUT PAHOR TO HIS PRIME MINISTER JANEZ JANSA AS WELL AS PARLIAMENT.

I need you to get a real taste of American life I got once I immigrated there...

No comments:

Post a Comment