Tuesday, November 17, 2020

I charge United States of America and Poland with acts of terrorism against citizen of Slovenia with also American citizenship.

 You will eat https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/two-funny-armenian-terrorists-aka.html this news for some time to come as you serve as a state to neo-Nazi purposes only. You destroyed me 26 years of life like this. You ruined my life for your agenda - disregarded me as a human being while preaching world about human rights.


Poland insisted on how Armenian LAVROV who visited one(was a visitor of terror cell in Lodz Gorna|( where I stayed several months) will save me from Vladimir Putin - just do your job say nothing....Kanye West on how Kardashians will save me via his presidency -  just do your job say nothing, and finally how Armenian now prime minster Nikol Pashinyan will save me  -  just do your job say nothing....anything else is new !!???? 

Have seen hundreds like this of which none ever somehow managed to save other than own butt via lies.


Armenia - this is a terrorist state !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment