Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Ringing in my ears at request of Dana White to Donald Trump - 2005/2008(I DIDN'T FORGET - NEVER EVER DID) or so - blamed Ljubljana's psychiatric hospital for it an insisted me on how he disagreed with mistreatment against me

Because I expressed total disdain for this good for nothing low life criminal is why who was involved in MK Ultra since 1995 - was like a right hand of Donald Trump always present after initial test in Poland(he went through nothing, but requested fro Trump to destroy me). Dana White was also involved in beatings - physical abuse per Donald Trump and I live for the day to settle his feud via police as is custom in civilized societies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dana_White

I have no idea what most likely was done to me 100% surgically that affects me 24/7 and for what Trump insisted me Ljubljana's mental hospital have done to me via medications, but I am determined to learn truth and have those who did this take toward dark destiny they created for me.

Donald Trump raised a whole bunch of hyenas/criminals. Trump raised criminal pest that is choking US. Trump raised brain cancer of US. Its time to clean....


Donald Trump bigger than God...Donald Trump bigger than Christ...Donald Trump determined to kill and God and Christ in me.



@Dana White - I will give you in return stuff I suffer from. Thats okay. We will make a trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment