Friday, November 13, 2020

My father is suffering headaches - doesn't remember much and things went toward the worst as was told case will be by my neighbor sometimes in 2010/2012

Father didn't fall due to cramps in leg as mother claims, but due to directed energy attacks he begun to suffered in 2018 - I wasn't the only one attacked and have recorded one prior to fall on several occasions complaining about typical directed energy attacks.


Fold for this entire crime rests on shoulders of United Nations and worthless neonazi club in Strasbourg known as European Court for Human Rights - both to whom I complained just to be attacked even more.


He is exhausted. Appears as without sleep just like myself, but claims to have plenty rest.


They always attempt to create picture as natural/systematic - NO !!! ITS A KILL !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment