Monday, November 4, 2019

Individual drove car for already several years - not from 2017 but much earlier already

Catalytic converter was removed from vehicle already in 2013. Possibility exists that one was mounted occasionally back due to technical examinations which take place on yearly bases, but in Poland is enough if you know technical examiner. Technical examiner at company where I took test is an old old employee there. They had me in this shop under MKultra as well as he wouldn't let me pass examination under any circumstances. Possibly thanks to Americans which pushed nose in absolutely everything possible to ruin me in Poland if I wouldn't comply with German interests. Total corruption. I remember computerized machines in his shop already from 2015 if not 2013...too many proofs at hand for me not to claim American conspiracy against me even in Poland. Legacy of terrorism(CORRUPTION AND CRIMINALITY) against Americans alone is what Trump left to US.

The name of the company is TELEMARK(RIGHT NEXT DOOR FROM WHERE AM STAYING)

No comments:

Post a Comment