Monday, November 4, 2019

Got exactly what I wanted to know this morning

Multiple confirmation of West collaborating with Duda for thr sake of German solution...delivered to me on table by those who participated in MKultra gesturing on how they will be decidng about my faith. Jimmy Carter is okay with death, Trump okayed Paris climate deal, Schwarzenrgger/Stalone meeting photo and few more - all used to swing mood.


I dont have any mood swings...I dont know any longer since age 30 even what those are...US Government should know my name bye now. I never permitted you to torture and I will never permit you to express me your opinion. Duda and his wife along with Kaczynski are listed on same page as Trump. Its time to take Poland back from German agent Russian agent Jew game...

UPDATED ON FEBRUARY 19TH, 2023

A FINAL GOODBYE FROM JIMMY CARTER RECORDED https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/02/jimmy-carter-was-involved-in-case-since.html AND FOR WHAT IT BECAME EVIDENT WAS AREGULAR CRIMINAL INDIFFERENT FROM OTHER ASSASINS WHICH SERVED IN WHITE HOUSE SINCE 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment