Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Germany didn't anticipate or anticipates to STOP blacklisting/blackballing which took 25 years of my life - the opposite

Merkel conditioned my political views with recognition of German crime against me. News as seen at https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2019/11/amid-my-mkultra-claims-germany-bails.html confirms stated here as I was inside of the prioson with German authories visiting Jens Söring personally.

ALL KNEW I TRADITIONALLY CONSIDERED MYSELF THROUGHOUT LIFE AS ROMAN CATHOLIC AND JENS SORING ACCORDING TO HIS OWN WORDS TO ME PERSONALLY TO HONOR MKULTRA TORTURE AGAINST ME WHICH WAS ALSO USED TO RELEASE HIM, HAVE CONVERTED HIMSELF INTO ROMAN CATHOLICISM. IT WAS ONE MORE FATTER THAN FAT LIE FROM ANGELA MERKEL'S GOVERNMENT WITH WHICH THEY ATTEMPTED TO MANIPULATE MY MIND VIA MAIN STREAM MEDIA BRAINWASH FOR WHICH YOU CAN NOW SEE IS WORSE THAN WORLD OF LIES AND DEMENTIA - ITS AN MKULTRA TOOL USED FOR POLITICIANS TO COMMUNICATE WITH ONE ANOTHER.


Yes, I firmly belive that we Slavs have to distance ourseves from "WHITE" as much as possible. Reclassify ourselves if neccesary into another racial group will help us to survive(gives ability individual to claim discrimination at government office as a Slavic individual vs what in my case was denial of the right to claim discrimination of any kind as a so called WHITE PERSON) rather than to mistakenly disappear via Germanized names(self inflicted death via social engineering).

I cite Don Black/David Duke, "on the other side of Oder river its like South of Rio Grande"....this news marks my new future. Not Putin that won, YOU ARE sore loosers. You did it once again to yourself as I do see myself as a human being despite what lasted for 25 years(dehumnanization process as severe as possible).

Nothing against Soring - I feel for him and for all normal Germans. They live in a hellhole systems. 

Now you know my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment