Monday, November 4, 2019

@Duda

You harrowed me with Kaczynski for 8 years and watched me on the internet crying for help like this for 13 years...tortured in Slovenia by psychiatrists to the point when I wouldn't want to even stay at home due to physical pain endured due to whatever they used on me(asking mom to tie me on bad if not taking me back to mental hospital due to pain because I feared I could fall into delirium due to physical pain/fever - miracle internal organs didn't explode) and all you thought was money and even need for PERSONAL retaliation as explained earlier...you couldn't stop this by telling people truth about how mentor Kaczynski became multi-millionaire - off course not....

Okay then. You ruined 25 years of my life for the sake of corruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment