Monday, November 22, 2021

Long long before Pope Francis became Pope, he had Renault 4 already(1999/2000 - not only in 2013) - car model was his passion I could never understood

I had no idea who this man was - what he wanted from me. At times, I didn't get sleep for two days or even three when meeting him and I was not nice at all. Still busy as he was(he worked night and day and slept in a very modest but bright accompanied with nice fellows place), he would drag me along on most likely Saturdays with him to his friends(house attached to other houses in a busy street) whom he religiously loved. Francis took me each time to same place in Rome where nice family(specially lady) received one and then others arrived for a visit throughout the day :)))) - I love both Popes, but must say(although its a  bit  sin) that Pope Francis is my favorite. Francis is the most modest man in entire Rome - Italy...

Francis spent time(few months - perhaps 9 months) in Rome in 1999/2000 and went back to Argentina - he would return occasionally back to Rome....his friends whom he threw me in mean while and who paid price for friendship to Francis(hehehe), were extremely nice priests who shared rooms - they continued to take me to same place(house) during Francis' absence...I don't know what happened to one of them who also had to pass examination of some kind to get higher in hierarchical system - he passed examination in 2001/2002 and got his room to himself shared floor with two other priests and so on...

@Francis - you know I had the same Renault 4(even color was the same), but am still asking what are you doing with car like that. What about Fiat Stilo La Maquina ? 

Tried to get him into Renault 5 turbo and/or Alfa Romeo, but Francis just wouldn't listen :)))))


Ohhh, no...

No comments:

Post a Comment