Monday, November 22, 2021

Novo mesto police officers(at least three of them) took me to Serbian front lines in Bosnia - into trenches to Serbian chetniks in 1996 and 1997(obviously present in 1995 also next to Serbian chetniks who handed me from dot to dot all over Biosnia and even occupied Croatian territories)

 Two were reprimanded(yelled at infront of me in 1997) obviously by chief of police and Ljubljana. My promises to them that I will demolute(tear them apart alive) them once I get hands on them in real life didn't come truth as wall between law and crime was just overwhelmingly high, but I can point on photos what those looked like - who they are...many other police officers who visited Serbia Bosnia met war criminal Željko Ražnatović Arkan who was very playful. Even far less insane lets say than Dragan Vasiljković https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragan_Vasiljkovi%C4%87 a war criminal involved heavily in my MK Ultra case also released far prematurely from jail just as Vojislav Šešelj.

No comments:

Post a Comment