Thursday, November 25, 2021

I have no idea what year was(probably 2013), but Gen. Ahmed Naser al-Raisi to whom I was brought in his high-rise home claimed me under MK Ultra how he learned just what a swine I was

 Wife had child...young child he had taken care and he was about to get his doctoral degree whatever...that he made an agreement(due to staying home for studies one had according to him more time to interact with people globally) with others from Africa etc. about my faith...nice and thank you. What is to drug individual up and subject one to total human degradation anyways heh !!???? Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/facts-about-slovenian-police-trigger.html 

Slovenian police did counted on him as they made an arraignment was told with other international organisations about crime coverup against me...as no chance, but I tell you will drag you down into own 

 mud, and drown you in there(in pile of your own shit) !!! Police does coverup for police is what I learned - yes, Interpol is international and prestigious as they say organisation...


@Ahmed Naser al-Raisi - you are https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/i-was-toldwhen-subjected-to-mk-ultra-to.html  





No comments:

Post a Comment