Friday, November 19, 2021

YOU GUYS ARE A SPAWN OF SATAN: @Instructions from police officer to me were DO NOT SHAKE MILK BROUGHT TO YOUR HOME(let one seat upright and then use) and do not consume last bits of coffee or chocolate from jars - don't eat cookies that contain Sodium carbonate / sodium bicarbonate - BUY CHOCOLATE BARS WITH HIGH AMOUNT OF COCOA RATHER THAN USED GRIND(dust) ONE

There is nothing here for me to say other than I did even added water to empty battle of milk to rinse(use one by shaking for consumption...
"Natrijev karbonat" related...
Have identified one already.


Do not shake - let it seat to settle down then sip and boil...

Indeed. They first play war through me and then hide and find cancer poisoning game.

THIS HERE WAS A NO NO IS WHAT HE TOLD ME




YES TO CHOCOLATE NEEDS




AND WHAT "ALLIES"(remember Joe Biden/Ursula Von der Leyen) WANTED ME TO SEE AS HELP TO CANCER RELATED PROBLEMS - BASICALLY IN THE WORLD THEY PUSHED ME INTO RUINING ME 28 YEARS OF LIFE - ITS WHAT i GOT WHEN COMPARED TO MUSK, ZUCKERBERG, BILL GATES, JEFF BEZOSS ETC...NICE AND THANK YOUUU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING(they also provided through their imperials minorities a bullion $$$ related paranoia solutions anywhere from brain implants, lymph nodes implants to 5g microwave torture which will bring me to live in hole or chicken house).

They had those who caused most of damage to engage in pointing out solution at the end of the crime with my niece as number one sponsor of healthy food I should eat(not a trace from her what will be used against me do).

@prince Harry/William/ Leyen/ etc - I will not be capable to eat or drink because as you stated have done something...aha...okay then.

No comments:

Post a Comment