Tuesday, November 9, 2021

AMERO-RUSSIAN GERMAN PARODY OF IDIOT DEATH CULT(Perversia) COMING TO AN END: Doctor Gazvoda of MEDICINSKI CENTER KRKA, D.O.O. was warned today(for the last time - its third time) after yesterday's attempt to avoid as to what I referred today as my pressing criminal charges against one based on attempted murder


This is in respect to car crash setup used to compel me to see myself in shoes of idiots which participated in MK Ultra(here is why poisoning and spine breaking took place and as the last they anticipated will use Belarus individual who unlike myself pushed father's car in 2005 out of blue into another car parked infront of mentioned clinic on what I acknowledged one just as I did lets say Donald Trump who ate rotten pomegranate apple to afterwards blame pomegranate as no good - as IDIOT) procedure and to prove me my being idiot through most severe MK Ultra brainwash through which they believed I will push myself in hands of psychiatrists(they would have public video proof about me this time about seeing things they don't exist is at least they hoped for) literately through case of Russian whom I acknowledged as idiot - as the last stage of abuse. Gazvoda alike thinkers game deprived me of 28 years of life with last 10 years of psychiatric persecution involved against me.

Its how Amero Russian German friendship(POLITICAL HYPOCRISY - ORGANISED CRIME) was formed....on crime against me.








PRINCE ANDREW HAD VARIETY OF HIGH END CARS - MOSTLY BENTLEY...DARK BLUE OR BLACK BENTLEY WAS USED FOR THIS OCCASION INFRONT OF LONDON RESTAURANT...

ROYALS GET CARS OR PLANES WHENEVER THEY WANT FROM COMPANIES THEY RENT THOSE OR OWNERS OF COMPANIES...CHANGE THEM FREQUENTLY BUT KEEP FEW FOR THE SAKE OF PUBLIC IMAGE.


No comments:

Post a Comment