Monday, November 15, 2021

I SUSPECT DIRTY VON DER LEYEN PLAY IN MY CASE: We will handle him alright, but don't know yet what how will correct her my niece is who as entire family was is nothing but mentally ill portion of Slovenian society

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/rHNbGIdPDxc

With ability to engage body in extreme exercise all day long day after day and for years, without any health symptoms whatsoever than those for which I was told(pressure in head reduces sleep quality and as a result one becomes exhausted due to sleep deprivation) will be the case because of my even over drinking liquid(prince Harry who was heavily disturbed my RIGHT to even drink coffee or milk while my niece had the biggest problem with sweets), I came to conclusion about body implants which are reducing blood flow into my brain area as everything else is OFF THE TABLE FROM NOW. This is also I was told case will be by several people who went ahead to gesture on how they will make whole thing look as if I suffer from cancer or related(brainwashed under MK Ultra for 25 years on how I have one) and make me systematically disappear. Even Aleksandar Vucic insisted in 2015/2017 how I will be observed and diet that I will have to use to survive while they will laugh...

Well, laugh no more scum. These symptoms of head pressure that support their MK Ultra cancer/ hypertension/ diabetes theories appear whenever I publish stuff on my news site as was promised also case will be...are supported with insane environment issues such as was blood alike stains on stairways from pomegranate apple mother did yesterday just as one promised would do when it would be already all to late for me according to her - and it was too late for me as I enjoyed dark cooking chocolate with fine bred and milk coffee. - read about above what my niece and even what I managed to audio record on my way from Poland to Slovenia from Bosnian guys involved in MK Ultra and have also told me case will be....they are using something to cause this. Dark chocolate(50%) in case you didn't know is even a cure for hypertension ,) not a crime.

Nobody in family I know off suffered EVER from any cancer, or hypertension issues. 90+ years old father eats 4000 calories meal to afterwards day after day a good day light sleep is as healthy despite being diagnosed with diabetes as salmon in a good clean water...
In their zest for paranoia, niece's husband Mitja Veber and father insisted me how one will deliver father asthma inhalers for purpose of releasing chemical poison in my room during sleep, so I know DE FACTO I ma surrounded ed with heavily mentally ill people.

No cancer no diabetes no hypertension no brain tumors no viruses no bacterial infections they even insisted on just people obsessed with satan...


German yeah...from cancer carpets to all other garbage Ursula and her husband Heiko imported via Milan Kučan/Borut Pahor...German. Deutsche Scheiße - Sprache von wie wir in Slowenien sagen(I do too from now on) von Dummköpfe(Nemški - nemci). Ker dokazano bedak je ki jim verjame....

No comments:

Post a Comment