Saturday, November 6, 2021

Another attack on me tonight - book's title will be "From satan's throat out on a plain site"(not so much about "Mariana Trench" as was told culture of toxic as - regular perversion)

Almost digested, but not quite there yet...


Londonia, Washington DC, Berlinia will have to wait a bit longer...


Charles can witness that I truly was not motivated(NOT EVEN UNDER MK ULTRA) when doing my best for Western delegation TILL at least year 2000 to earn absolutely a single dime from any of them despite their generous blah blah blah blah since 1995. In real life I declined to have to do anything with their half trillion $$$ till 2013 when I was thrown inside of the psychiatric hospital - this is when I had enough of it. Therefore declined to have anything to do with them or their trillions for not less than 18 years down the severe torture next to blah blah - searched for place to live my life anywhere from Canada, Germany, Belgium to Norway and everything else West wise in between with thought that they would somehow let me be at least on one of their kingdoms or democracies in return(I was very very wrong)....Just want you to feel how much sanity I lost as far as their blah blah and who sick here is. Book as I stated, will be titled as "From satan's throat out on a plain site"

https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/poverty-addiction-through-imperial.html 

A bit similar story to "The Catherine Miles Story" except that mine is real.




It appears to me although far more concerned for people's well being than US Government or London royals, someone played people and attempted to play me in respect to the generous financial otherwise trace less in real world blah blah offers....however, I wouldn't bet in no people either because satan has a long long intestine - with all those lodging under bridges and in forests...with what went on concerning "the people" whenever brought back to country for more torture form where I escaped in bid to save my own life after spending there 11,5 years on nothing other than torture...


Whatever they spend extra of toilet paper, they endup paying through conscious as seen above because satan the lord(their social security which most never see in life time - their free heath care masters) doesn't forgive not forgets$$$...

I am no star from Hollywood and never was - just a regular guy from Slovenian small town. But I wouldn't trade either.

No comments:

Post a Comment