Monday, November 15, 2021

SLOVENIAN POLICE NEXT TO SIRENS ENFORCES CRIME AS SEEN HERE: Hearing aid like this and police sirens 24/7...Whenever they hit in head with whatever or use whatever to squeeze arteries here is what my father comes up with as instructed and as tested prior to torture via torture by psychiatrists and police

Hearing aid like this and police sirens 24/7...Whenever they hit in head with whatever or use whatever to squeeze arteries here is what my father comes up with as instructed and as tested prior to torture via torture by psychiatrists and police
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/Fk36QUuUhac

They evaluated just how powerful this sound can be and came to same conclusion as I did - it can drive you insane over the course of time if one is exposed to it 24/7. This goes on since my return from Poland and despite my being 70% def on right ear, I can hear this sound on distance of 10 meters with doors closed from father's room at night. The thing is that he also walks around with what you have seen attached to his ear to harass also in day time all over the house leaving hearing aid outside of the ear to bang noise...

Related to: 
SLOVENIAN PSYCHIATRY POLICE ENCOURAGED THE WORST IN MY FATHER WHY: Father is not in need of assistance but in need of servant per Slovenian police psychiatry

I SUSPECT DIRTY VON DER LEYEN PLAY IN MY CASE: We will handle him alright, but don't know yet what how will correct her my niece is who as entire family was is nothing but mentally ill portion of Slovenian society





Interesting Donald Trump was and is a great great friend of Joe Biden - claimed me I cite, "if Joe can't save you no one can..."...that much about United States of America land of brave and free where they resolve everything with hefty $$$ payouts through democratic courts and via human rights leaving behind only dead corpses....

Their settlements resolve everything(justify crime/ murder/ stalking/ pedophilia/ hijacking/ rape/ torture/ employment blacklisting crime of which limits they not know - crime  of highest government officials against own citizens as I became one in 2000) in a country and satan from America appears to have found the right enemies within this very system to provide me with just that - justify itself...f**** lucifer state. 

@Americans - you weren't coming in here stalking me from USA where you told me you no longer want me after 17 years(ruined me 28 years of life you seeds of satan) of torture to help me, but to murder me - you came here to assist(to feed one) enemy against me and my people.

No comments:

Post a Comment