Thursday, April 2, 2020

How Americans and Russian diplomacy opened door to Putin into world of politics

There was a Russian bio chemical expert on weapons of mass destruction involved in my MKultra case in end of 1995 as Russian KGB nocked on doors of Miami residence(95% Jewish neighborhood) withing days of my arrival there from Slovenia - this man(will write article) who dated Syrian women(loved Syrian/Arabic women) expressed huge interest in me because of US Government claimed him that I have strong antisemitic views what was a complete utter lie.
Those views were necessary for one to come closer to me as he felt I would favor him while having main Russian individual who sent him on mission observing whole thing from distance - individual's name was Vladimir Putin(a trained assassin and nothing more than assassin). This Russian bio expert on mass destruction sworn himself(they radicalized him in Moscow as they needed a scapegoat - he was perfect for task of being betrayed and killed as was a showoff) to give Syrians the types of weapons that one would use to wipe Israel of map in a matter of days... this man(everything went via mkultra procedures as is how Russians whom I have publicly declined to have anything to do with US time and again, didn't see any other way on how to transfer me to Russia which Slovenian UDBA designated as my new home) didn't last for too long - he was dead withing year or two upon his involvement in my case and Netanyahu personally(he at the same time blamed me for terrorism while insisting on my marrying his daughter) thanked Vladimir Putin for his service in-front of me...that didn't stop Israel loving Putin(he loved one till 2005/2006) to begun contemplating on something opposite and that is a total annihilation of Israeli state with help of West to whom I am sending today dire warning about who Vladimir Putin is. Netanyahu knows a lot about written in last sentence - WATCH YOUR BACK ISRAEL !!!

Vladimir Putin  = trained to teach patriotism, incite in extremism, and murder from behind infront of the one against whom he instructed victim to fight for the sake of Russia. 

Collect whatever pertains as gratitude for the death of betrayed and even turn against the one for whom he betrayed his own individual with idea to use his death as revenge(AS PUTIN ALONE TOLD ME WILL DO WITH ISRAEL) for what one has done in the past with own individual....THIS IS A MOSCOWIAN UNIVERSITY OF HOW ITS DONE - KREMLIN KNOWS AND SO DOES MOSSAD THAT WRITTEN HERE ARE FACTS ONLY.

@Israel...Syria where Russian troops lodge today was planned well well ahead and was part of diabolical plan against you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment