Saturday, April 2, 2022

Possibly empty water bootlles begun to explode arround me(several times a day) since second medical examination(a week ago)

 Possibly empty water bottles begun to explode around me....something that ended under so called "MK Ultra" with what I recall explosion of gadget plugged to power outlet and "we told you not to keep lalalala"(and how it ended with single explanation when opposed to years of brainwash on how bottles are exploding around me due to directed energy attacks)...important, however, is how it all started...

It started with Andrej Uhl's claim on how it will be sleep deprivation which will kill me and how he will already do something if necessary even throw stone at night into window blinds...make no mistake, its how it started...then brainwash asking infront of me international society I cite, "if its okay for me to endure this type directed energy of torture" while making sounds of disapproving, laughter, claims how should be subjected to treatment since I don't care about them and so on...

I expect one of the appliances plugged to power outlet to go out one of these days...thats all about paranoia behind empty water bottles I always kept inside of this room...yeah, I am half deaf as you know so that much more criminal whole thing. Got 5 hours of sleep and am searching for unplayable video(piece of art in my case) for already 4th day. Will not touch medical examination translation and any other stuff till I find solution to this file for which psychiatrist Peter Kapš claimed me would be better for me to re record whole video involving in crime against me several scenarios and people all the way from US and UK(I saw them all over youtube posting possible solutions to my problem but were all time waste as is/was necessary for me to view as many as possible and make same claim as paranoid schizophrenics would). And so it goes jammed locked inside for 7th day(prior windows couldn't connect etc.) which idea is to clog you mentally and add to weight....



ABOUT PREVIOUS(ALL https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/04/after-failed-to-connect-to-windows.html SIMULTANEOUS) INCIDENT OR SINCE


TOXIC WAS A WAY TO POISON MIND AND FOREMOST HIDE REAL DEAL BEHIND REGULAR KILLING...KILLING https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/03/it-hapened-to-me-already-second-time.html NOT TOXIC. F*** YOUR "TOXIC"

No comments:

Post a Comment