Monday, May 31, 2021

Blogger again normal after video recording on May 29th 2021. I think seen here was Facebook's job as more things was done and promised will be done via Facebook.

 Operating system(in this case looks like even Blogger - not Windows only) was modified I believe via Facebook - not once only. Drivers as was told on computers will be used to drive me insane and for seen here I was told in advance will take place by Americans...Harry(your discriminated royal Messiah from London) was deeply touched with drivers issues - he insisted on how with drivers it will show how much I understand logical process of Windows...
Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/I2GcMQvQWEs 
I think they can actually do everything on computer connected to internet even if remote settings are disabled as is my case. One hard drive for data strictly and other for Facebook and other social networking communication platforms.

Its interesting to NOTE how I had problem with seen here last entire week on what one stopped during recording...I didn't click any magic button for that matter, so why !!???? This too wasn't first time something like this took place during recording...

Hard drives are 100% of time in my pockets - computers not and its why both are semi broken as was told case also will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment