Saturday, May 29, 2021

As far as angry SHIZOPHRENIC ALIKE BEHAVIOR OF DONALD TRUMP ON STAGE

 I cite in 1995 upon giving me impossibly idiotic intrigue issues stressed in Slovenia at school of Grm Novo mesto - Center Biotehnike in turizma in the face(all supported infront of Americans with Slovenian natives), "there is president and two senators...he will ask you questions so make sure to give proper answer to one"...

AM SURE ANYONE OF YOU WHEN DEALING WITH PRESIDENT/SENATORS AT AGE 24 WOULD CONSIDER NOT ONLY TO ANSWER PROPERLY, BUT ENGAGE IN PROPER BODY LANGUAGE - ATTITUDE WHEN RESPONDING...AND SO IT WENT.

Question as they referred to was idiotic traumatic impossible question which I can't recall, but I remember by body language(as ignoring yet probably a bit displaying disbelief) with which I responded drugged up and I remember Donald Trump who repeated over the curse of the years I cite, "make sure I want you to video record his facial response how he acts to it...did you see that thats what I want"...

Trust me, when drugged up and served with good food on what told explained that what you just consumed human being can be traumatic experience - using this as one of examples and its when smart phones rolled and two decades latter even Donald Trump on political stage....

@Slovenian government - it wasn't only about partisan statues/it was about far more than that. school of Grm Novo mesto - Center Biotehnike in turizma got not only renovated one, but instead also increased in size as money purred in....

I CONSIDERED MANIPULATION ABOVE FEW TIMES AS GIVE A SERIOUS SHOT TO ISSUES TGHEY PRESENTED ME WITH AND THEN I INSTEAD GRADUALLY BEGIN TO DISMISS WHOLE THING AS I KNEW TAKING SERIOUS WOULD LEAD INTO REAL SCHOZOPHRENIA AND OTHER MENTAL PROBLEMS - ITS HOW I AVOIDED ONE AND SURVIVED(IT DID WENT TO BEATINGS WHICH AT TIMES EVEN I INNITIATED IN RETURN FOR ABUSE TO ACCENT WHO BOSS IS DESPITE VIOLENCE UNDER MK ULTRA). I INSTEAD BEGUN TO TAKE REVANGE AS WHAT TO MANY REFERRED TO AS MY BEING IMPOSSIBLE UNDER MK ULTRA - EVEN EVILL.


Here is example of well know Mike Tyson involved in my case and journalist who demonstrated to Tyson my reality for one to finally understand one completely(they did drugged him up and humiliated under MK Ultra - brainwashed, so they could get during interview as seen here) - because he dismissed one at large at the beginnings.

What media refers to as "freak out" was affordable to Mike, never ever to me during 26 years of abuse - single response as seen here from my side would land me as desired by systems(not single system, but systems) inside of asylum...its what drove them insane. Zero desired responses as anticipated for mount EVERESTS of abuse. The responses they got according to their rules(dirtiest rules ever) of game on their play yards, casted them far more and those came unexpectedly/tirelessly(think mountains of psychiatric letters I received - mountains of job applications I sent out over the course of the 26 years for them to be used in return also as a form of abuse against me).


Donald Trump had people video record my responses to traumatic situations under MK Ultra for the sake of his future presidential career during which he imitated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment