Tuesday, May 18, 2021

POSSIBLE JOB OFFER IN LJUBLJANA NOW DECLINED BY MYSELF: Because of death threats I received from Milan Kučan in particular that I would get job offer in Ljubljana which would be used to kill me on the road

 I decline to engage in any sort of job offering employment anywhere away from city of Novo mesto. People from other parts of ex Jugoslav federation come hwre for work and Kučan brought in here a bunch of chetniks whom he secured work in Novo mesto to literately administer me with violence. At this stage despite and specially because of forced unemployment(additional 7 months of forced unemployment I suffered because of this crazy game) Pahor-Kučan exercised against me, I stop this upside down world on my own. Will appeal to police and human rights organizations first instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment