Sunday, May 9, 2021

Auto show by Top Gear dedicated to me personally - reserved for my return from Poland to Slovenia for which it was anticipated car purchase

Thank you to Jeremy Clarkson(involved in MK Ultra since 1995 and one of the nicest people) and his dedicated fans(seen right in this video) that met him over the years via this very case - yup, I am not crazy and all of people seen in his video here were involved in MK Ultra.

Jeremy(a huge fan of Alfa romeo like myself - he never would create video as seen here if not for this case) told me what case will be once I return to Slovenia where owners of Alfa told me "just try to even call us once we advertise cars for sale and you will see what happens"....

I came to conclusion since royals were involved straight into forced unemployment even in Slovenia(think Euro project used to support financially self employed starters and what they anticipated I would target due to attempt to open own online store - I have proofs for it) that NO JOB MEANS NO CAR - William insisted me to purchase instead Lancia with whose owner in Slovenia they made an arrangement(that was also told are best for price used cars), but I deem is best to end case and not  wander on corners across Europe in endless job search half homeless....


Interesting perhaps Donald Trump knew nothing about Italian Lancia till one came across me - then became fan of one(his left behind son out of wedlock Chris drove Delta), but company in my eyes went all wrong perhaps for exactly stated here reason...was in factories and met design engineers and so on...

I sure was brought inside of the house for auction😆😆😄where I had semi nervous breakdown under MK Ultra(told whatever Jeremy had to stress me will happen with me to me) and all stated on this page are a FACTS.

Harry Metcalfe(also involved), unfortunately, became all too soon worn out warned😂😄😄 about down the MK Ultra case so he couldn't keep up with more and more demanding time consuming love of his life piece of art/project he at the beginning so heavily invested in...
Mr. Metcalfe retaliated through his beautiful daughter do...

No comments:

Post a Comment