Monday, May 3, 2021

Fake Trump/fake just as your fake democratic activists and FAKE human rights

 @United States of America since you talk about human rights in US alone these days - your human rights, human rights that went/go whichever way you wanted your way for no less than 26 years now, but status you gave me in meanwhile to me personally was/is the one bellow the animal - its why I also know(not only because of your claims under MK Ultra on how I will be capable to do nothing about it as it touched human rights issues) your human rights issues of today and last few years during Trump's presidency were/are based on tho$$$$$e who assigned you and myself human rights in the past....they are FAKE. Fake Trump/fake just as your fake democratic activists and FAKE human rights


Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/05/as-far-as-expectations-of-pollacks-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment