Saturday, May 29, 2021

Upgrading complain for which I was told wouldn't go through if telling whole thing as was

Sensitive at this stage the most to Murgle - RussoSerbian interests as was told by both case will be from their side is I cite(excerpt from https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html ):

Was it my history from eastern Europe I witnessed about above or fact that during first abduction to Europe Putin's team engaged in violence against me in my home city of Novo mesto even infront of memorials dedicated to partisans(WWII national resistance heroes - anti nazi movement in which my family members from both sides were deeply involved in during WWII) that prompted US government involve in case worst of the worst neonazi Americans(neonazi Germans also got involved and others from West did) - but stated about from both sides(Angela Merkel stated me would do so because of mistreatment against me in eastern Europe where brought under MK Ultra - its how they grant themselves the right or...or perhaps as I think it was that eastern European Murgle boys granted them this way the right - both did nothing but LIED LIED LIED LIED), did ruined my life for good - tarnished my reputation as a human being behind my back(what MK Ultra was...read whole thing at https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/11/not-complete-what-police-ignored-so.html

What reality is !!??? NEONAZISM WAS INNITIATED BY WEST AND SUPPORTED BY RUSSOSERBIAN INTERESTS(including Murgle) for the sake of as explained...

I know would look better for both sides I would wrap whole thing in a silver lining lie, but facts are facts and I lost 26 years of life because of their lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment