Monday, May 24, 2021

The day I sold by Lenovo authorized refurbished as new computer, laptop from Poland was destroyed - buyer who bought computer(involved in MK Ultra since 1995/1996 and what became his wife) told me computer I sold him have had unoriginal fan(cooling system) installed

 Strange enough laptop I brought from Poland had also since cooling problem as fan doesn't turn on. Was staffed with a bunch of trash which I removed, but fan doesn't turn on any longer and am therefore not using one. For this matter, severe MK Ultra torture took place(I was forced to observe computer destroyed and then again repaired etc.)...THEY BLAMED DWAYNE JOHNSON FOR THAT MATTER BY USING HIS DOPPELGANGER JUST PRIOR TO HIS ARRFIVAL TO SLOVENIA - I cite, "I will insist for you to have computers broken so you can get some walk to public library and back if you remember what we said about exercise"...

Germans who knew all about it insisted me to purchase new tablet from China instead - that new generation of tablets will be released and all projects possible to complete from within.

REAL Milan Kučan on the other hand demanded from me to even sign him paper that upon completion of MK Ultra I will leave Slovenia for good - depart to Poland. Claimed that he wouldn't even allow procedure to go on...

Real Serbian Aleksandar Vucic(computer enthusiast) and real Russians were behind computer crimes already since I owned one in US in 1998 niece's husband and so on and neighbors...


SPECIAL THANK YOU TO UNITED NATIONS WHICH MADE AND MAKES ALL THESE POSSIBLE.

These people were involved also in physical torture not destruction of equipment only and are connected to niece's husband Mitja Veber who would rather purchase ordered via internet computer-electronic peripherals via store due to as he stated - confidentiality.

Good police officer stated me I cite, "this will be done to you so you won't buy car"
on what one insisted me not to buy one as will be just destroyed as computers clothing shoes etc...


I cite Milan Kucan, "now we got you a car and now we have to find you a good mechanic hahaha"...


Already from the stand point that I was BLOCKED FROM OBTAINING EMPLOYMENT IN SLOVENIA AND THAT MY APPLICATIUONS WERE USED AS A NO ANSWERS TO MY EMAIL WHENEVER I POSTED MK ULTRA PROOFS, no f*** way would I go and purchase car...

Same police officer told me for car I cite, "only if you are about to leave country you buy one not earlier"...


UNITED NATIONS INSTITUTION LIKE NO OTHER...THE WORST OF THE WORST.

No comments:

Post a Comment