Friday, May 21, 2021

You will hear me on audio warning father once he starts with dementia game next to bridge on

 how I am not interests in Kaps's mind games and will eventually destroy one. Kaps scenario involved test subjects returning home from trip with father after midnight(evaluated by Kaps alone) and they repeated one over and over again https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/05/mr-peter-kaps-and-police-had-chosen-as.html 

Father laid under the threads for Serbia and Russia on quite a few occasions, but nevertheless he was/is nothing more than their hostage. As far as police, even Maribor headquarters were transferred to Ljubljana - Stajerska region because of what I was told was myself...in reality myself was evil Mlan Kučan in his mirror or lets say Borut Pahor who masterminded whole thing....I know because I was there - I know/remember Maribor head police people if they are still alive....

No comments:

Post a Comment