Friday, May 28, 2021

AFTER I WAS >>ALREADY<< TOLD BY AMERICAN POLITCIAN ABOUT CAMP DAVID SETUP, POLISH LUCIFER THREW HIMSELF AGAIN IN BETWEEN UKRAINE AND MYSELF ASKING ME IF I WANT TO HELP UKRAINE AND THEN INSISTING UKRAINIAN COUNTERPART ON HOW HE IS DESRVED FOR IT

 Andrzej Duda has as many favors for Camp David concerning myself and  Ukraine https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/05/mr-volodymyr-zelensky-while-on-plane.html as for the last year snow on Alaska...he just stacked his filthy nose in everything concerning me. 

I hate this individual just as Vladimir Putin and for 2020 elections in Poland(ULTIMATE INSULT after breaking me spine these criminals anticipated in ruining me mental health via more torture which involved health services, residence, and new possibilities for employment), I consider Poland indifferent from Russia.

Andrzej Duda and Morawiecki did nothing for entire 26 years other than engaged in lies and violence against me.


That was a gift of American diplomacy to Ukraine and not of Polish Lucifer...lets keep issues crystal clear and separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment