Friday, May 21, 2021

I researched MK Ultra profile of psychiatrist Peter Kapš who married one of the girls I expressed interest in myself

 He volunteered for Poland(3 months is what he spent there - don't think was 6), but doubt one suffered back injury. He did go through few months of adventure there and that was it for him...back in Novo mesto when compared to others(1999), I rated one as mentally retarded individual on several occasions as he couldn't even catch fish with everything readied for him by my father...drugged up as I was, I realized individual's reactions to certain issues were border line retarded(SLOW - he never learned to tie hook - he was handled/guided by anger during which he often times had outbursts on how I will have to repeat certain issues/procedures based on which he will rate me/decide about me in the future - washing backpack was a biggie for him and have boasted on how to properly wash pants or long underwear so not much detergent would be used) - he was extremely resentful for my open views, but I laughed at his threats in his face on how I will pay for being brazen via psychiatry...in Belgrade, he couldn't control his erection when engaging in sex with prostitutes and have accidentally pumped more than one Serbian girl(couldn't pull his thing out on time since condom bothered one - this crap repeated and I had to listen awkward idiot mawning)....it wasn't that good - it was that dude was semi mentally retarded as I explained him already two years earlier(fish would bite, and he just waited waited till bait with fish was gone time and again - always last place)...Serbian government searched him female as idiot was unpredictably predictable - something that he could keep for a bit longer(must look good really good so he wouldn't turn his eye all the damn time in Belgrade) rather than move from one victim to another...well, Serbia was good(did good) at least to someone. Good job for both sides.

He was a "problem solver in Slovenia" according to what he boasted me - caught and with police disarmed via problems he created(just as he have done and continues with against me) using this very case several hunters for whom one claimed had mental problems -  to save my life in the future...again was using me for insane stuff so he apologized his productive "work"(I am thinking about killings on Ratež and get whole thing about what Milan Kučan and Borut Pahor had on this end of Slovenia - here is why/how and whom...along the way, they screwed up also entire police force with totally criminal approach toward one).

IN 2002-2003 PETER KAPŠ HAD A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN IN LJUBLJANA DURING WHICH HE AGAIN THREATENED ME WILL DESTROY ME - KILL ME TO BE PRECISE(sweared - GAVE public oath to himself and to me infront of others)...THEY NORMALIZED AGAIN LUNATIC BY OFFERING ONE SEXUAL SERVICES FROM SLOVENIAN WOMEN WHOM HE ALSO TIRELESSLY CHASED DOWN... 

From wife in Novo mesto, however, he demanded to be most serious professional - don't you dare to gain extra gram baby type of attitude...bragged a lot about how he will f**** me upon return from Poland with mental issues he created and for which he used mom/father.

Ohhhh boy - there is a MK Ultra Wikipedia under my roof and one is sequenced in perfect order allowing me to deal with people from the past based just on what they truly were/are.

Ironically and as told by real psychiatrists-psychologists, dude missed profession totally...Kaps claimed that If I would write all about him, his wife would divorce him and I would be at fault, but I think you are great at KILLING PEOPLE Mr. Kapš(you gained great experience from what I pointed out about you above) as you again got on my way and I lost because of your war another 5 days, earned extra kg, got frustrated during very difficult projects and are using with idea to murder me also my family against me - father against son game...

No comments:

Post a Comment