Friday, May 28, 2021

@Poland

 For you are nothing more than European Guantanamo - this is inside of European Union where I was tortured for 23 years whenever brought there for torture for the sake of BIG CHETNIK SERBIA ON BALKANS(previously known as Yugoslavia) and as a intermediary to Belarus/Russia where some more beatings took place. Nothing more. 

@Poland

You don't do what you have done to me US citizen with also European Union citizenship what you have done to me....

And Morawiecki and Duda(entire Polish parliament Sejm) knew about what they have done and how I will get proofs about genocide against me in Poland and TOLD me some 15 years prior to my arrival to Poland that they will do everything possible in their hands to destroy me(#1 physically and #2 mentally - block complains etc.) before I launch international complain against Poland. I knew(based on evidence obtained I made conclusions) what trip to Poland was all about when I arrived there in 2018...I hoped for the best(helping Polish nations as human beings as brainwash too believe), but was prepared for the worst...



2020 Poland voted again, so that time I did too...


No comments:

Post a Comment