Monday, May 18, 2020

Poland seems is completely mistaken/confused about it all

I will explain again...there were MK Ultra staff members involved in this case as well as(to boost popularity of hunger games since no one wanted to join any longer) so called test subjects.

Both signed MONEY contracts with Trump's team prior to arrival to Poland. They got extremely well compensated as well as awarded with careers. Not all hats truth...some ended who knows where, but they all(there was one individual who was subjected to MK Ultra whom I have seen in Poland when I alone was subjected to MK Ultra) agreed to come.



Some of these subjects were racists and have had frictions with locals. Sometimes severe frictions and on other occasions well accepted - those who declined Trump's racism as the way to go...they all had life here in Poland and good one when compared to my situation. These subjects were also from other countries such as Ukraine, Israel, Slovenia and so on...

The difference between myself and them is that I DID NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE OR HAVE EVER SIGNED ANY AGREEMENT OR WANT TO SEEN IN SAME LIGHT AS THOSE PRIOR TO ME WHO ALSO SPOKE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

I have NOTHING to do with them beyond what is stated on site...some stayed here few months and have left even prior to pay was due(contract completion), most stayed 9 months/12 months or up to two years and few stayed here longer...

Trump used these to blend with my case with idea to get break from authorities for raping US constitution and confusing public on games with torture(genocide in this case).... which HAVE NOTHING TO DO with any of them. My case lasted 25 years of which 21 was MK Ultra - nothing any of them experienced and I will not go even into other issues...

Whatever they were doing here has nothing to do with me and my case alone has nothing to do with them - other than they were here and used for purpose as described above.

Thats all.

Because Poland INSISTED ME UNDER MK ULTRA in seeing myself as THEM or NOTHING - it was extortion atop of crime which they supported with additional evidence/proofs which would help me get my case valid. NO for the price of anything here stated. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/there-were-two-thngs-i-was-explained.html

No comments:

Post a Comment