Monday, May 18, 2020

There were two thngs I was explained upon first two visitations(1995) to Miami's employment office located on Biscayne Blvd.

Both were brought to my attention by white American individuals via dictionary(book)....

#1 Sclav

#2 Sloven



"Slav" applies to Slavs and "Slovene' to Slovenian...go see dictionary yourself to understand about my early beginnings in USA...there wasn't much for me to be ambitious about when subjected to MK Ultra - I knew well where my place was in US...we agreed already prior to one in real time for me to be nothing more than Uncle Tom basically...

From there on, everything was in English including in Poland.

Some boys did came out to help just as they promised would - more than just pay for breakfast during MK Ultra and I want to thank them - sorry words for others...





Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/poland-seems-is-completely.html

No comments:

Post a Comment