Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT TRUMP'S ATTEMPT TO LURE WORLD ON FIRE VIA CORONA-VIRUS WUHAN LAB: Chinese media says TODAY Wuhan had live virus

Trump/Pompeo(both - Pompeo involved in MK Ultra since ALMOST total beginnings of one - WAS SELECTED TO SERVE IN ONE DUE TO HIS PRO NAZI VIEWS DUE TO WHICH HE WAS EVEN EXPOSED WHEN IN MILITARY AS A NAZI BIGOT) caught himself into own net of lies.



And now tel me what would happen if I wouldn't detect MK Ultra news as attempt to crush world !!???? Related to everything I have written abut Wuhan in advance of as I anticipated will be news released today.

Corona-virus is made in CIA...banner on my news site explains everything you need to know about this case. Numerous people knew this including Chinese state alone, yet no one dared to admit. They all feared except myself and this despite loosing 25 years of life on torture. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/in-fact-she-has-two-kids-is-what-i-was.html

Seen nowhere other than on this very news site and the most powerful proof of MK Ultra so far. Took lots of even dead people and lets just hope not for the worst as whole thing if not stopped by you the people will turn into super depopulation of planet in which at least two BILLION people will go missing.

Donate with PayPal button Suggested monthly donation is $1(USD), but off course you are welcome to contribute more. Thank you. Click anywhere on image either above or bellow https://paypal.me/conceptpro Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment