Tuesday, May 19, 2020

@Jordan

No no no...your career doesn't end with your becoming retired(nothing like you stated me "I have man like Obama to watch over")...you hold hope of your community and real America in your hands and releasing full potential of one ends on political stage. 


@Folks...he is politically updated as it gets. He knows what one needs to know to be on political stage, but is just in a comfort zone and being in comfort zone according to me means a certain death(I am certain you watched last year and this year's obituaries - they don't forgive for us just being alive)...coin once you get one going, you have to turn one as long as you live. LIFE IS LIFE !!! DOESN'T FORGIVE ANY WEAKNESS.

You have huge potential which I am not certain how much you are aware off...

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/05/michael-jordan-and-his-family-involved.html

No comments:

Post a Comment