Tuesday, May 26, 2020

I thank Mr. Xi Jinping

I will repeat his words to me, "I don't like nazism...China doesn't want globalist politics...we dislike it and we know who these politicians are, but if American people whose politicians financed Chinese economy and for which cost we agreed will cooperate with this politicians, will do nothing about it after obtaining proof like this seen here - there is nothing other left to us other than to quietly agree/cooperate with it".


I agree. I gave proofs out and on time. 

American politicians as well as international public have seen it(not only know about my case, but have seen it just like yourself right on here) and if they have nothing to say about it, let it be.

After 10 years on here, my paypal's balance remains up to date the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment